With this document, pursuant to articles. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 ("Privacy Code"), and pursuant to the provisions of the General measure of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, Del Climate provides users some information about the cookies used
What are cookies
A "cookie" is a small text file created on the user's computer at the time when it accesses to a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the website visited) to your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) And stored on the computer as well; You are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user could receive on his terminal also cookies of different sites (cookies "third party"), set directly from managers of such websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Types of cookies used by this site
Cookie of the Holder
More precisely, the site uses:
- Cookie technicians necessary for navigation by the user, listed below in detail
|JSESSIONID||After browsing session|
|LFR_SESSION_STATE_*||After browsing session|
Without these cookies, the website can not function properly.
- Technical cookies which facilitates user navigation, recognizing and preventing the disclosure brief about cookies contained in the banner reappear in case of site links made within the deadline. It is activated by clicking "OK" on the banner.
|cookiesDirective||31 days (click here to delete it)|
Eliminating this cookie will not be saved having read the banner for accesses in the 31 days following the first connection to the site.
Third Party Cookies
Through the site del-clima have installed some third-party cookies, including profiling, which are activated by clicking "OK" on the banner.
They are reported in detail the individual third-party cookies, and links through which the user can receive more information and to request disabling cookies.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Statement contacted at the following link https: //developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
is also made available by the Google Browser Add to deactivate Google Analytics.
The treatment is done with automated tools from the Holder. Do not make a disclosure or
Except for cookies technicians strictly necessary for the normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the brief contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services involving the 'installation of cookie.
Applicants may then avoid the installation of cookies while keeping the banner (refraining from then close it by clicking the "ok"), as well as through the special features available on your browser.
- Notwithstanding the above in order to cookies are strictly necessary to navigation, the user can delete cookies through other functionality for this purpose made available by the Principal through this policy, or directly through your browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. You can get specific instructions through the link below.
- Disabling third party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available directly from the company said third holder for treatment, as indicated at the links listed in the "third-party cookies"
- For information about the cookies stored on your terminal on and off individually, please see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
The interested party may exercise at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196, that the following is verbatim.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.